1 of 8 results item of 8
- Provides support and prevention services to assist Mi'kmaq families who are experiencing or at risk of experiencing difficulties at home that could impact the overall safety and wellbeing of their children. There are two components to the program: Mi'kmaq PRID...
- Offers parents the opportunity to gather together, learn new recipes and prepare a meal to take home to their families.
- Provides an opportunity for children to play together and for their parents to socialize.
- Supports the Lennox Island and Abegweit First Nations and learners under their care, as well as off-reserve learners, by addressing identified needs. Includes: Providing advice and/or personal advocacy support Working with educational stakeholders to ensure Mi...
- Offers an opportunity for prenatal and postnatal mothers to share their parenting experiences with each other.
- Provides an opportunity for parents to meet, share experiences and learn parenting skills. Offers parenting programs and information on various topics of interest to parents. Guest speakers are sometimes brought in.
- Provides support to Aboriginal families who live off-reserve who are involved with Child and Family Services. Includes: Helping advocate for parents and children involved with Child and Family Services Offers programming to caregivers and guardians to help...
- Free workshops are offered on a variety of topics of interest to parents of babies and young children.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name