1 of 10 results item of 11
- Offers summer day camps for youth ages 9-14 years. Includes activities such as: Music Arts and crafts ROPES course Rock climbing Sports and activities Lunch and snacks provided
- One subsidy of $100 per child per year available to help offset the cost of a child's participation in an art or recreation activity.
- Bicycle RebateProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Environment, Energy and Climate Action - AKA: Formerly Environment, Water and Climate ChangeProvides an instant rebate offered for a bicycle purchase at the cash register of participating retailers. The rebate amount is up to $100 with retail prices from $150 to $2,000 (before tax). Limited to five rebates per transaction.Eligible types are new and n...
- Families living with ALS can apply for one of six $500.00 bursaries awarded per year to help their children or youth register for extracurricular activities such as: Camps Educational programs Sports Others
- One subsidy of up to $75 per year, per child available to help offset the cost of a child's participation in a sporting activities, camps, or lessons.
- Provides equipment to allow members, schools, and service clubs to participate in sports.
- Helps families who face financial barriers to their children participating in sports by providing grants of up to $400 per child per year.Grants may be applied to more than one sport and to required equipment. There is no limit to the number of children who ma...
- High quality certified PFDs and life jackets for all ages are available for loan at no cost.
- Subsidy available to help offset the cost of a child's participation in a physical recreation activity. Maximum subsidy is $150 per child or 50% of the registration fee, whichever is the lesser of the two, to a maximum of $300 per family, all per year.
- Youth Sport Assistance ProgramProvided by: Immigrant and Refugee Services Association Prince Edward Island - AKA: IRSA; IRSAPEI; Formerly PEIANC; Formerly PEI Association for Newcomers to Canada; Immigrant & Refugee Services AssociationHelps low-income clients apply for external funding to allow children and youth to participate in sports programs in PEI. Also offers a program to loan equipment needed for some organized sports.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name