1 of 10 results item of 22
- Offers summer day camps for youth ages 9-14 years. Includes activities such as: Music Arts and crafts ROPES course Rock climbing Sports and activities Lunch and snacks provided
- A week long medically supervised recreational-based camp for kids living with cancer or in remission. The camp is in the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia. Free transportation by bus is provided or parents/guardians can drive their kids directly to the camp. All...
- A week long sleep-away summer camp for children and youth in the Maritimes who are living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA). Campers have the opportunity to: Build friendships with peers who experience the same health challenges Learn about their diseas...
- Offers residential summer camps designed for children living with type 1 diabetes. Two camps options: Overnight camp for youths, ages 13-14 at Camp Morton Family Camp for children and youth, their parents, siblings, and caregiversCamps are located in Nova Scot...
- Campers attend camp during the day to take part in the same activities as overnight campers.
- Offers a two day and night camp for families each summer. Accommodations and meals included. Activities may include: Camp fires Arts and crafts Archery Games Other staff organized events
- Christian-based program to help students learn leadership skills. Includes a training weekend, canoe trip weekend and 1-2 weeks service at Camp during summer camp weeks.
- Overnight March break camp designed for youth with intellectual and physical disabilities.
- Summer overnight camps in a Christian environment. There are separate camps for ages 5-7 years, 7-12 years, 11-13 years, and 13-16 years. Activities include but are not limited to: Arts and crafts Swimming Archery Tenting trips Campfires Music and drama Outdoo...
- Day camp for youth with intellectual and physical disabilities held on PD days during the school year.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name