1 of 10 results item of 11
- Children are provided with breakfast before school. Also provides early morning supervision, active living, and a drive to six schools in Summerside and Miscouche.
- Offers parents the opportunity to gather together, learn new recipes and prepare a meal to take home to their families.
- Free community meal. Meet people, socialize, and have a hot meal.COVID-19 UPDATE: Take-out only * Masks are mandatory
- Red Seal chefs volunteer their time to offer various programs in the facility's teaching kitchen. All equipment and groceries are provided. Participants prepare meals to share together or take home and learn about various topics in the process, including: Food...
- A drop-in for people to socialize and participate in activities. Offers a free hot meal, computer access, craft activities, life skills activities, and mentoring.
- Healthy School Lunch ProgramProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Education and Lifelong Learning - AKA: Formerly Department of Education, Early Learning and CultureProvides healthy lunches 5 days a week to students in PEI's public English and French schools, regardless of their ability to pay. Meals are available to accommodate special diets such as nut free, gluten free, dairy free, and vegetarian.
- Provides a cooking class for parents/guardians and their children to learn to cook healthy meals together.
- Offers a monthly hot breakfast that is free and open to all, regardless of religious affiliation.
- Once a week a free bowl of homemade soup and bread is served along with companionship.
- Healthy, free, hot meals served everyday of the year. Lunch and supper service available.COVID-19 UPDATE: Limited indoor seating * Lunch 7 days a week from 11am-12pm * Supper Monday-Friday from 4pm-5pm
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name