PEI's Child and Youth Advocate is an independent officer of the Legislative Assembly and supports the rights of children through individual advocacy services such as:Hearing concerns directly from children, youth and their families and helping them to have the...
1 of 6 results item of 6
- Human Rights ComplaintsProvided by: PEI Human Rights CommissionReviews and responds to complaints by those who have grounds to believe that they have experienced discrimination against the protections in the PEI Human Rights Act.Grounds of discrimination include:AgeAssociationColour, Race, Ethnic or National OriginCreed o...
- Human Rights DecisionsProvided by: PEI Human Rights CommissionProvides online access to decisions made by the Commission or the Courts on human rights cases.
- Offers online guides and fact sheets to help the public understand their rights under PEI's Human Rights Act.
- Employees or employers in non-union workplaces can file a formal complaint if they think their employer/employee has violated the PEI Employment Standards Act. The Chief Employment Standards Officer is responsible for reviewing such complaints.
- Provides online resources to help employees and employers understand their rights and responsibilities under the Employment Standards Act and Youth Employment Act. Includes information about:Wages and work hoursSpecial leaveHuman rightsSexual harassmentWorkpla...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name