1 of 10 results item of 10
- Community organizations host free tax preparation clinics and arrange for volunteers to prepare income tax and benefit returns for eligible individuals who have a modest income and a simple tax situation.Clinics are held at locations across PEI and tend to run...
- Financial counsellors provide advice on reducing or eliminating debts by giving people the tools to successfully manage their finances. Counsellors help clients:Get out of debtAvoid bankruptcyImprove money management skillsEliminate credit card debtsNegotiate ...
- Accredited counsellors provide a debt management plan that helps individuals take back control of their finances. Helps consumers consolidate their debts into one affordable monthly payment, which Credit Counselling Services disburses to the consumer's credito...
- Financial counsellors help negotiate a one-time lump sum payment with creditors to settle client's debts. Not suitable for all situations but a counsellor will assess each case individually. Phone and face-to-face appointments available.
- Provides workshops and presentations about financial topics, including:Financial literacyManaging moneyLearning to budgetExpensesHow to savePutting a roof over your headPlanning for the futurePreparing financially for post-secondary educationIdentify theftCred...
- Getting Help From a Credit CounsellorProvided by: Government of Canada - Financial Consumer Agency of Canada - AKA: FCACProvides an online listing of credit counselling associations and information on how to manage debt situations.
- Tax information for individuals, businesses, charities, and trusts.
- Automated phone service provides tax information to individuals and businesses. Includes general tax information on:GST/HST CreditCanadian Child Benefit (CCB)Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP)Business informationTax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Provides a number of videos and and audio products about the CRA's services and programs. Information for individuals, businesses, and charities.
- Allows people to check the status of their tax returns and find out their estimated refund amount over the phone.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name