1 of 10 results item of 62
- Provides an online list of ATV clubs across PEI and online resources aboot ATV safety and regulations.
- Opportunities for families and individuals affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders to participate in activities including:SwimmingFamily movie daysSleigh ridesSkatingSandspit daysBowlingHeld in locations across PEI
- Provides a 12 week adult fitness program.
- Provides: Assistance in obtaining equipment to be an amateur radio operator * Helps to train new operators * Helps prepare operators to pass the required Radio License exams
- Eight week session of chair yoga, offered once a week.
- Provides a chair yoga class.
- Provides in-person and online dance classes for individuals living with Parkinson's disease and others who would benefit from the program. Caregivers, family and friends are also welcome.
- A program for adults with intellectual disabilities to participate in teaching/training sessions and activities that enhance their well-being, help them be involved and have fun. Activities may include but are not limited to:Social interactions: armchair trave...
- A drop-in for people to socialize and participate in activities. Offers a free hot meal, computer access, craft activities, life skills activities, mentoring and discipleship.
- Forests, Fish and Wildlife - Angling Resources and Information Centre OnlineProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Environment, Energy and Climate Action - AKA: Formerly Department of Environment, Water and Climate ChangeProvides general information about recreational fishing in PEI. Includes:Summary of fees and licencing requirementsWhere to buy an angling licenseSeason open and close datesInformation about species and fishing locations
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name