1 of 10 results item of 61
- Provides an online list of ATV clubs across PEI and online resources aboot ATV safety and regulations.
- Opportunities for families and individuals affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders to participate in activities including: Swimming Family movie days Sleigh rides Skating Sandspit days BowlingHeld in locations across PEI
- Provides a 12 week adult fitness program.
- Provides: Assistance in obtaining equipment to be an amateur radio operator * Helps to train new operators * Helps prepare operators to pass the required Radio License exams
- Eight week session of chair yoga, offered once a week.
- Provides a chair yoga class.
- A program for adults with intellectual disabilities to participate in teaching/training sessions and activities that enhance their well-being, help them be involved and have fun. Activities may include but are not limited to: Social interactions: armchair trav...
- A drop-in for people to socialize and participate in activities. Offers a free hot meal, computer access, craft activities, life skills activities, mentoring and discipleship.
- Forests, Fish and Wildlife - Angling Resources and Information Centre OnlineProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Environment, Energy and Climate Action - AKA: Formerly Environment, Water and Climate ChangeProvides general information about recreational fishing in PEI. Includes: Summary of fees and licencing requirements Where to buy an angling license Season open and close dates Information about species and fishing locations
- Provides several recreational activities and additional programming that may include: Sewing Mom and toddler groups Youth, women, and elder groups Cultural activities and eventsActivity availability dependent on funding resources. Contact for more information.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name