1 of 5 results item of 5
- Provides a safe and supportive space for people in the 2SLGBTQ+ community to meet, support each other and socialize.
- Professional counsellors are available to help young people deal with concerns, large or small, by telephone, text, Facebook Messenger or live chat. Examples of these concerns include: Bullying Violence and abuse Housing Legal aid Sexual health Issues related ...
- A supportive, non-judgmental space for families with trans or gender diverse children to meet and have discussions with other parents, staff and volunteers of PEERS Alliance. Parents/caregivers will unlearn myths about gender identity and replace those myths w...
- Self-Help Groups DirectoryProvided by: Canadian Mental Health Association Prince Edward Island Division - AKA: CMHA; CMHA PEIMaintains online directories listing many of the self-help groups that operate in PEI (virtually or in-person). Peer support options are available for individuals and their families or friends through a variety of groups that focus on: Addictions Family suppor...
- Provides a peer support hotline staffed by trans people for people who are trans or questioning.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name