1 of 10 results item of 11
- Online calculator that allows families to determine if they are eligible for a child care subsidy and obtain an estimate of expected family/parental contribution towards child care costs.Call the Department of Social Development and Housing for all questions a...
- Online resources about child development, early learning, and child care in PEI. Includes videos, articles, advice, essays, templates, and guidelines.
- Website provides information on subjects including, but not limited to: Food poisoning Halloween safety Holiday safety Household poisons Medication safety Poisoning prevention for seniors Staying safe during power outages
- A bag filled with information and samples of products for parent and baby.
- Parents/guardians can sign-up for an online registry of the licensed early learning and child care centres across PEI. The registry places their children on a waiting list for the chosen centres.
- Resource kits available on a variety of topics including: Prenatal Welcome Baby Breastfeeding Nutrition Home-Life Balance Parenting Separation and Divorce Literacy (RAPP Kits)
- Provides information on a variety of useful resources for parenting related topics. Can make referrals and help navigate community resources.
- Resource kits are available on a variety of topics including: Miscarriages and Stillborn Mother's Mental Health and Postpartum Divorce and Separation Parenting Kits Children with Disabilities Potty Training
- Lending library that covers a large selection of topics relevant to families living with young children or the people who work with them. Resources include books, booklets and pamphlets.
- An online bilingual database with local child and youth programs in nine different categories including: Counselling and Mental Health Support Violence and Abuse Support Health Housing and Homelessness Support Jobs and Money Support Indigenous Support Services...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name