Online calculator that allows families to determine if they are eligible for a child care subsidy and obtain an estimate of expected family/parental contribution towards child care costs.Call the Department of Social Development and Housing for all questions a...
1 of 10 results item of 11
- Online resources about child development, early learning, and child care in PEI. Includes videos, articles, advice, essays, templates, and guidelines.
- Website provides information on subjects including, but not limited to: Food poisoningHalloween safetyHoliday safetyHousehold poisonsMedication safetyPoisoning prevention for seniorsStaying safe during power outages
- New Parent BagsProvided by: Kids West Family Resource CentreA bag filled with information and samples of products for parent and baby.
- Parents/guardians can sign-up for an online registry of the licensed early learning and child care centres across PEI. The registry places their children on a waiting list for the chosen centres.
- Parenting Resource KitsProvided by: Family Place - AKA: Formerly East Prince Community Coalition; Kids R First Family Resource CentreResource kits available on a variety of topics including:PrenatalWelcome BabyBreastfeedingNutritionHome-Life BalanceParentingSeparation and DivorceLiteracy (RAPP Kits)
- Parenting ResourcesProvided by: Families East Resource Centre - AKA: Main Street Family Resource CentreProvides information on a variety of useful resources for parenting related topics. Can make referrals and help navigate community resources.
- Resource KitsProvided by: Kids West Family Resource CentreResource kits are available on a variety of topics including:Miscarriages and StillbornMother's Mental Health and PostpartumDivorce and SeparationParenting KitsChildren with DisabilitiesPotty Training
- Resource LibraryProvided by: Voices for Children Coalition - AKA: Families First Resource CentreLending library that covers a large selection of topics relevant to families living with young children or the people who work with them. Resources include books, booklets and pamphlets.
- Resources Around MeProvided by: Kids Help PhoneAn online bilingual database with local child and youth programs in nine different categories including:Counselling and Mental Health SupportViolence and Abuse SupportHealthHousing and Homelessness SupportJobs and Money SupportIndigenous Support ServicesDrugs,...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name