1 of 5 results item of 5
- Provides free flights to low-income Canadians who must travel to medical care that does not exist in their communities. Free flights are also available for someone to accompany a patient under 18 years. If medically necessary, a free flight may be available fo...
- Provides a one-time $1500 travel assistance grant for eligible PEI and Nova Scotia residents who are waiting for a lung transplant.
- Islanders who have been pre-approved for out-of-province medical services may be eligible for assistance to pay for travel to their appointments through the following programs:Maritime Bus Program: Fare subsidies are available for eligible applicants to get to...
- Provides cost assistance for eligible people who have to travel off-Island for transplant surgery to help cover travel and accommodation:Travel: By reimbursement only. Applicants can claim up to $1,500.00 CDN every 6 months for one round-trip by car or economy...
- Allows paid passengers of Maritime Bus who have an eligible medical condition to bring one personal attendant/companion with them on their trip free of charge.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name