Information and Referral Service
Available online and by calling 2-1-1.
211 PEI is the front door to help. A navigation service that quickly connects Islanders to critical human, social, community, and government services across PEI. Whether a resident, service provider, visitor, family member or friend, 211 PEI is here to help.
Free and confidential, the service is available by phone in more than 150 languages and is available 24/7/365 by dialing 2-1-1 or by searching the website. Alternatively, contact us Monday-Friday 9am-6pm emailing email@example.com or by texting 211 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
Mission Statement: To effectively connect people with the appropriate information and services, enhance PEI’s social infrastructure and enable people to fully engage in their communities.
Our 211 Team includes:
- Treena Smith, Director
- Amy MacManus, 211 PEI Service & Data Coordinator
- Atsuki Hosokawa, Database Curator
- Our colleagues at the 211 Nova Scotia Contact Center – working to ensure callers get connected to the services they need
- General email and to request a presentation and promotional materials: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help finding services: email@example.com
211 PEI is a signature service of the United Way of Prince Edward Island:
- The United Way of Prince Edward Island
180 Kent Street, PO Box 247 Charlottetown,
PE, C1A 7K4
Charitable Registration Number: 119278356 RR0001
211 PEI gratefully acknowledges support from:
The Government of Prince Edward Island provides principal funding for the 211 PEI service.
PEI Mutual Insurance Company kindly provided funding in 2021.
211 is a member of the national network of 211 services across Canada.