Information and Referral Service
Available online and by calling 2-1-1.
211 is an information and referral service available to support all Islanders. Whether a permanent resident, a visitor, or a service provider, this resource can help you get connected to the social, community, government and non-emergency/non-clinical health supports that can help you to not only survive, but thrive!
This free and confidential service is available in more than 100 languages, 24 hours each day of the year, by phone, text, email and by using the on-line directory. 211 PEI is a joint partnership initiative between the Government of Prince Edward Island and the United Way of PEI. Both share the role of funders, and the United Way provides operational leadership with 211 being an initiative within its basket of strategic activities.
Our 211 Team includes:
- David Webster, Director, 211 PEI
- Amy MacManus and Jocelyn Harnois, Information Management Specialists, 211 PEI
- And our colleagues at the 211 Nova Scotia Contact Center – working to ensure callers get connected to the services they need
211 PEI is an initiative of the United Way of Prince Edward Island. For a complete staff listing of the United Way team, please click here.
- The United Way of Prince Edward Island
180 Kent Street, PO Box 247 Charlottetown,
PE, C1A 7K4
Charitable Registration Number: 119278356 RR0001
211 is a member of network of 211 services across Canada:
- 211 BC: www.bc211.ca
- 211 Nova Scotia: www.ns.211.ca
- 211 Nunavut: www.nu.211.ca
- 211 Ontario: www.211ontario.ca
- 211 Quebec: www.qc.211.ca
- 211 Saskatchewan: www.sk.211.ca
- 211 Manitoba: www.mb.211.ca
- 211 Alberta: www.ab.211.ca