1 of 10 results item of 58
- Provides a 4 week program for expecting parents that addresses topics such as: Breastfeeding Skin-to-skin Fetal development Postpartum care Cloth diapering Car seat safety Other topics
- Postnatal group that meets to discuss topics related to infant care. Program includes: Resource kits * Nutritious snack * Food supplements for breastfeeding moms
- Volunteer, trained doulas (also known as a non-medical birth coach/companion/post-birth supporter) provide in-home physical, emotional, and informational support to a mother before, during and after childbirth to help her achieve the healthiest, most satisfyin...
- Support for new and expecting mothers/guardians on a casual or long-term basis through a listening ear and referrals to professional services if desired
- Provides home visits for parents of young children who need support.
- Matches new mothers with another mom as a peer helper to be a support by calls, texts, emails, and hospital visits.
- Prenatal group that meets to discuss various pregnancy and post pregnancy related topics. Program includes: Resource kits * Nutritious meal * Food supplements
- A bag filled with information and samples of products for parent and baby.
- Offers an opportunity for prenatal and postnatal mothers to share their parenting experiences with each other.
- Variety of programs and sessions that provide parents with resources and information on many topics including: Kids Have Stress Too Child safety Toilet training with ease Speech and language Eye care Post partum depression
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name