1 of 10 results item of 50
- Provides a two week program for expecting parents that addresses topics such as:BreastfeedingSkin-to-skinFetal developmentPostpartum careCloth diaperingCar seat safetyOther topics
- Postnatal group that meets to discuss topics related to infant care. The groups shares a nutritious snack together. Discussion topics include:Food supplementsInfant careParentingPersonal growth and developmentTime managementMoney mattersResource kitsActive com...
- Volunteer, trained doulas (also known as a non-medical birth coach/companion/post-birth supporter) provide in-home physical, emotional, and informational support to a mother before, during and after childbirth to help her achieve the healthiest, most satisfyin...
- Support for new and expecting mothers/guardians on a casual or long-term basis through a listening ear and referrals to professional services if desired.
- Provides home visits for parents of young children who need support.
- Matches new mothers with another mom as a peer helper to be a support by calls, texts, emails, and hospital visits.
- Prenatal group that meets to discuss various pregnancy and post pregnancy related topics. ?Group members enjoy a nutritious meal together. Topics include:Fetal developmentLabour and deliveryHospital tourHealing after birthHealthy nutritionBaby careTaking care ...
- A bag filled with information and samples of products for parent and baby.
- Offers an opportunity for prenatal and postnatal mothers to share their parenting experiences with each other.
- Variety of programs and sessions that provide parents with resources and information on many topics including:Kids Have Stress TooChild safetyToilet training with easeSpeech and languageEye carePost partum depression
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name