1 of 10 results item of 27
- Provides support services through information and referral to community services for adults and children experiencing abuse. Includes:Domestic violence and abuseHarassmentFraud and scamsBullying at home, work, school, or in sportsCybersafetySeniors abuse
- Emergency Shelter for individuals in need of safety because of violence in their lives. People who live at the shelter can access:Safety planningAdvocacyChildcare servicesFollow-up supportReferrals to outreach services and second stage housing in locations acr...
- Provides a one year combined onsite and outpatient treatment program to children who have been sexually abused, as well as their families. The program is offered by a centre specialized in helping children with trauma-informed evidence-based treatment.
- Provides online module-based programs to educate children and teens on how to help prevent sexual abuse. Tools, resources and supports are available as a part of individual and group programs.
- Caring DadsProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Social Development and Seniors - AKA: Formerly Department of Social Development and HousingProvides a 17-week group session program for fathers who have concerns about their violent act towards their children or children's mother. Program helps to develop a healthy relationship with them. Violent acts include:Over-controllingOver-involvedDistantIrre...
- Provides shelter accommodation for women. Residents have access to:Employment servicesParenting programsLife skills programsServices of the Lennox Island Health CentreA safe and supportive housing environmentEmergency stays at the shelter can be up to six week...
- Caseworkers provide information and referral, support, and advocacy to individuals who have concerns about child sexual abuse or exploitation regarding a child in their life.If concerns are immediate, call local authorities.
- Child and Family Services - Stop Family Violence WebsiteProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Social Development and Seniors - AKA: Formerly Department of Social Development and HousingOnline information about family violence prevention in PEI. Includes:Making a safety planResource guidesResources for specific sectors including seniors, friends and family, workplaces, faith communities, teens and teachersHow to avoid leaving online traces of...
- 24/7 crisis and support line for people who are or who know someone experiencing any type of violence/abuse
- Provides education, support and an opportunity to share experiences in a group setting. Topics include:LibertyBeyond libertyHealthy boundariesCooking economicallyCoping skillsWomen and the law in PEIAvailable at locations across PEI.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name