Can't find what you're looking for?  Call 2-1-1 and a Community Resource Navigator will help you locate the best services and programs to meet your needs!

For complaints/concerns about health care professionals, please see our Health Care Licensing Resource Guide.

  • Consumer Complaints and Protection

    Services that provide information and/or allow people to make formal complaints about: businesses, non-medical professionals, government agencies, landlords or tenants, or to report situations like unsightly properties or concerns about environmental health hazards.

  • Human Rights

    Organizations that provide information about basic human rights and support individuals who wish to make a Human Rights complaint. Also includes labour complaints.

  • Legal Support and Legal Aid

    Agencies that offer low or no cost legal assistance, information or advice, mediation services, victim services, help with child support and custody matters, finding a lawyer, and court support services.

  • Police Services

    Information about the services and programs provided by the RCMP and municipal police forces.