1 of 10 results item of 1905
- 1:1 Peer Support ProgramProvided by: Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada - Atlantic Division - AKA: MS SocietyTrained volunteers provide one-on-one telephone and internet based peer support for people with a diagnosis of MS and their caregivers.
- A one-time subsidy given to owner-occupied residential properties to offset the increase in 2022 provincial residential tax due to the 2021 Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- 2SLGBTQ+ Adult Drop-InProvided by: PEERS Alliance - AKA: PEERS; Prevent Educate Empower Respect Support; Formerly AIDS PEIProvides a safe and supportive space for people in the 2SLGBTQ+ community to meet, support each other and socialize.
- 4-H ProjectsProvided by: 4-H PEIOffers a variety of programs for youth to help explore and develop life long skills.Projects include:Agriculture (livestock production and management through the experience of owning, caring for, showing and marketing projects, and maintaining records)Food and...
- 511 - Current Road ConditionsProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Transportation and Infrastructure - AKA: Formerly Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy (TIE)Provides a free traveler information service for the public to access by phone, mobile device or computer.Allows users to see current road and weather conditions through maps and highway cameras.
- 511 - Report Road or Traffic IssuesProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Transportation and Infrastructure - AKA: Formerly Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy (TIE)Provides a service for Islanders to report road conditions or traffic problems.Types of issues related to provincial roads that can be reported include:Road signs knocked overBlocked roads (i.e. tree or power line)Pot holes or excessive pavement break-upTraffi...
- 55 Alive Driver Refresher CourseProvided by: PEI Senior Citizens' Federation - AKA: Seniors FederationsDriving course designed to help participants maintain their independence and their driving privileges. Course covers a wide variety of materials and show participants how to adjust their skills to compensate for physical changes that may occur with aging.Cours...
- Registered nurses are available 24-hours a day to answer health questions over the phone and will:Help you determine whether you require emergency or non-urgent medical attentionProvide current, reliable information related to your health issueOffer helpful gu...
- ADHD Adult Support Group - In-PersonProvided by: ADHD PEIA weekly ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
- ADHD Adult Support Group - OnlineProvided by: ADHD PEIA weekly online ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name