1 of 10 results item of 107
- 1:1 Peer Support ProgramProvided by: Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada - Atlantic Division - AKA: MS SocietyTrained volunteers provide one-on-one telephone and internet based peer support for people with a diagnosis of MS and their caregivers.
- Registered nurses are available 24-hours a day to answer health questions over the phone and will: Help you determine whether you require emergency or non-urgent medical attention Provide current, reliable information related to your health issue Offer helpful...
- A weekly ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
- A weekly online ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
- Provides a supportive online environment for parents of children with ADHD to learn and share their experiences, resources and tips.
- Provides online information about advance care planning, including: How to share your health and personal care preferences with health care teams and your family if you become incapable of expressing your own decisions, for example, health care treatment and w...
- Healthcare experts provide confidential answers to questions posed online about life-limiting illness, palliative care, loss, and grief. Professionals include physicians, nurses, social workers, pediatric specialists, spiritual care advisors, a grief specialis...
- Short-term loan (up to three months) of home-use hospital beds including delivery, pick-up, and installation.
- Provides 24/7 access to an active online support community of people of all ages affected by different types of brain tumours. Private Facebook groups are available in English and French. Members of the community may include patients, survivors, parents, and c...
- Offers information, education and supports including on topics including: COPD prevention and smoking cessation Early detection and diagnosis Intervention and COPD management Follow-up and monitoring
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name