1 of 10 results item of 30
- People can apply to adopt kittens that are in the agency's care and available animals can be viewed on the website. Occasionally older cats may be available for adoption. All felines available for adoption have: Gone through an isolation period to ensure they ...
- Provides an opportunity for people to adopt dogs, cats, and small domestic animals. Adoption fee includes: Examination by a veterinarian Flea/parasite treatment Vaccinations (including rabies shot if animal is old enough) Spay/neuter surgery Microchipping (for...
- Enforces the animal control by-law. Residents can report dogs and cats roaming at large or defecating on their property.
- Upholds the animal control by-law and issues dog licences.
- Helps to reunite lost pets with their owners, includes: Responds to public concerns about lost/stray domestic animals Shelter and care for lost/stray animals and attempts to locate owners Post lost/stray animals in custody to shelter website Assesses animals f...
- Officers respond to public complaints or concerns related to animal well-being, includes: Animal welfare checks Responding to stray or injured animals Seizing abused or dangerous animals Responding to complaints of unlicensed dogs in select coverage areas Byla...
- People who are no longer able to care for their dogs, cats or small companion animals can rehome them at the shelter.
- Complaints and InvestigationsProvided by: Prince Edward Island Veterinary Medical Association - AKA: PEIVMAReceives and investigates complaints from the public about medical care received by animals from licensed veterinarians in PEI.
- Directory of Veterinary ClinicsProvided by: Prince Edward Island Veterinary Medical Association - AKA: PEIVMAProvides an online directory of all veterinary clinics in PEI.
- Supports for seniors with dogs includes: Assistance with exercising dogs Deliver/pick up supplies from grocery or pet store Help with animal hygiene Transportation to and from vet and groomer Temporary care during hospitalization
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name