1 of 9 results item of 9
- A fair that provides free donated clothing and household goods. Includes items such as: Clothing and footwear Furniture Toys Personal items Household items
- Free StoreProvided by: Free Store - Items from the Community to the Community - AKA: Free Store; Summerside Free StoreProvides the opportunity for people in need to shop the store free of charge for clothing and other personal or household items.Donations of clean, gently used goods are welcome.Items accepted for donation and that may be available at the store during shopping...
- Free used clothing and toys for young children and used household items. Contents vary from week-to-week. If a client has a specific need and the item is not in stock, staff will try to find the item for them.
- Provides donated goods to people in need. Goods include: Food Clothing and footwear Toys Household items Furniture Personal itemsAccepts donations
- People living with HIV or Hep C and facing financial difficulty can access free personal hygiene products.
- Thrift shop for household goods including used items and items donated by manufacturers.Accepts donations.Does Not Accept: Baby products * Small appliances * Propane products * Linens and clothing * Mattresses and box springs * Broken or severely damaged items
- Sells secondhand: Clothing Household goods and decor Sporting goods Toys Books Games Seasonal goods.Donations accepted for items that are clean and in gently used condition.
- Thrift store that sells new and gently used: Clothing Furniture Books Toys Household goodsDonations accepted
- Thrift store that sells new and gently used: Clothing Furniture Books Toys Household goodsAccepts donations
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name