1 of 10 results item of 14
- Short-term, free loans of baby equipment including: Hospital grade breast pumps * Baby slings * Breastfeeding pillows
- Provides a kit bag and school supplies for school aged kids.
- Hospital grade breast pumps available to borrow free of charge for short-term loans. Priority is given to serious medical issues. Breast pump attachments can be purchased at cost.
- Mothers who are breastfeeding can borrow hospital grade breast pumps for three weeks at a time. There is no charge for the loan but attachments must be purchased.
- New mothers can borrow hospital grade breast pumps for free for up to three months (possibly longer dependent on availability). Attachments must be purchased.
- Donated clothing for infants, children and adults is available. People can take what they need. Washer and dryer are also available for families to do laundry.Donations accepted.
- Free used clothing is available for ages newborn to six years. Clients can trade clothing or take what is needed. A washer and dryer are available to use for free.Donations accepted
- Each month, children enrolled in the program receive a high quality and age appropriate book in the mail, free of charge.
- Free StoreProvided by: Free Store - Items from the Community to the Community - AKA: Summerside Free StoreProvides the opportunity for people in need to shop the store free of charge for clothing and other personal or household items.Donations of clean, gently used goods are welcome.Items accepted for donation and that may be available at the store during shopping...
- Free used clothing and toys for young children and used household items. Contents vary from week-to-week. If a client has a specific need and the item is not in stock, staff will try to find the item for them.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name