Labour - File an Employment Standards Complaint

Provided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Economic Growth, Tourism and Culture

Service Description

Employees or employers in non-union workplaces can file a formal complaint under the PEI Employment Standards Act. The Chief Employment Standards Officer is responsible for reviewing such complaints.


Open to non-union employees or employers
No fees
How to Access:
Fill out the Online Formal Complaint Form OR download and complete the Formal Complaint Form and submit by email, fax or mail
Documents Required:
Completed form
Coverage Area:
Prince Edward Island

Service Locations & Contact Info