1 of 6 results item of 6
- Provides online resources to help employees and employers understand their rights and responsibilities under the Employment Standards Act and Youth Employment Act. Includes information about: Wages and work hours Special leave Human rights Sexual harassment Wo...
- Employees or employers in non-union workplaces can file a formal complaint under the PEI Employment Standards Act. The Chief Employment Standards Officer is responsible for reviewing such complaints.
- Offers online guides and fact sheets to help the public understand their rights under PEI's Human Rights Act.
- Written decisions on human rights cases made by the Commission or the Courts are available to view online.
- Members of the public can file a complaint if they think their rights or the rights of another have been violated under PEI's Human Rights Act. The Commission then investigates and if they rule in the complainant's favour, can order compensation in the form of...
- PEI's Child and Youth Advocate is an independent officer of the Legislative Assembly and supports the rights of children through individual advocacy services such as: Hearing concerns directly from children, youth and their families and helping them to have th...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name