1 of 10 results item of 1754
- 1:1 Peer Support ProgramProvided by: Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada - Atlantic Division - AKA: MS SocietyTrained volunteers provide one-on-one telephone and internet based peer support for people with a diagnosis of MS and their caregivers.
- A one-time subsidy given to owner-occupied residential properties to offset the increase in 2022 provincial residential tax due to the 2021 Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- Provides a safe and supportive space for people in the 2SLGBTQ+ community to meet, support each other and socialize.
- Offers a variety of programs for youth to help explore and develop life long skills.Projects include: Agriculture (livestock production and management through the experience of owning, caring for, showing and marketing projects, and maintaining records) Food a...
- 511 - Current Road ConditionsProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Transportation and Infrastructure - AKA: Formerly Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy (TIE)Provides a free traveler information service for the public to access by phone, mobile device or computer.Allows users to see current road and weather conditions through maps and highway cameras.
- 511 - Report Road or Traffic IssuesProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Transportation and Infrastructure - AKA: Formerly Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy (TIE)Provides a service for Islanders to report road conditions or traffic problems.Types of issues related to provincial roads that can be reported include: Road signs knocked over Blocked roads (i.e. tree or power line) Pot holes or excessive pavement break-up Tr...
- Driving course designed to help participants maintain their independence and their driving privileges. Course covers a wide variety of materials and show participants how to adjust their skills to compensate for physical changes that may occur with aging.Cours...
- Registered nurses are available 24-hours a day to answer health questions over the phone and will: Help you determine whether you require emergency or non-urgent medical attention Provide current, reliable information related to your health issue Offer helpful...
- A weekly ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
- A weekly online ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name