1 of 10 results item of 11
- Free hot meals served weekdaysCOVID-19 UPDATE: Take out only Monday-Friday 11:30am-12:30pm * Large families can call one day ahead to notify kitchen to prepare in advance
- Healthy, free, hot meals served everyday of the year. Lunch and supper service available.COVID-19 UPDATE: Take-out only * Lunch 7 days a week from 11am-12pm * Supper Monday-Friday from 4pm-5pm
- Once a week a free bowl of homemade soup and bread is served along with companionship.
- Offers a monthly hot breakfast that is free and open to all, regardless of religious affiliation.
- Provide a cooking class for parents/guardians and their children to learn to cook healthy meals together.
- Healthy School Lunch ProgramProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Education and Lifelong Learning - AKA: Formerly Department of Education, Early Learning and CultureProvides healthy lunches 5 days a week to students in PEI's public English and French schools, regardless of their ability to pay. Meals are available to accommodate special diets such as nut free, gluten free, dairy free, and vegetarian.
- A drop-in for people to socialize and participate in activities. Offers a free hot meal, computer access, craft activities, life skills activities, and mentoring.COVID-19 UPDATE: Offering a free meal to take out on Fridays. Served to women at 12pm and men at 1...
- Red Seal chefs volunteer their time to offer various programs in the facility's teaching kitchen. All equipment and groceries are provided. Participants prepare meals to share together or take home and learn about various topics in the process, including: Food...
- Free community meal. Meet people, socialize, and have a hot meal.COVID-19 UPDATE: Cancelled until further notice.
- Offers parents the opportunity to gather together, learn new recipes and prepare a meal to take home to their families.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name