1 of 10 results item of 12
- Free hot meals served weekdaysCOVID-19 UPDATE: Take out only Monday-Friday 11:30am-12:30pm
- Healthy, free, hot meals served everyday of the year. Lunch and supper service available.COVID-19 UPDATE: Limited indoor seating * Lunch 7 days a week from 11am-12pm * Supper Monday-Friday from 4pm-5pm
- Once a week a free bowl of homemade soup and bread is served along with companionship.
- Offers a monthly hot breakfast that is free and open to all, regardless of religious affiliation.
- Provides a cooking class for parents/guardians and their children to learn to cook healthy meals together.
- A drop-in for people to socialize and participate in activities. Offers a free hot meal, computer access, craft activities, life skills activities, and mentoring.
- Red Seal chefs volunteer their time to offer various programs in the facility's teaching kitchen. All equipment and groceries are provided. Participants prepare meals to share together or take home and learn about various topics in the process, including: Food...
- Free community meal. Meet people, socialize, and have a hot meal.COVID-19 UPDATE: Take-out only * Masks are mandatory
- Offers parents the opportunity to gather together, learn new recipes and prepare a meal to take home to their families.
- Children are provided with breakfast before school. Also provides early morning supervision, active living, and a drive to six schools in Summerside and Miscouche.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name