21 of 28 results item of 28
- Provides 4-7 days worth of food to those in need. Clients can access once every 30 days.COVID-19 UPDATE: Open Mon, Wed and Fri 12:30pm-2:30pm * New clients call 902-436-6044 from you car to speak to a staff member to complete paperwork and please bring a piece...
- Provides non-perishable food items once a week. Pantry operates on a four week cycle, individuals will receive five items on the first week, followed by four, three and two items in the proceeding weeks.
- WHEN AND WHERE TO I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK?From November 17, 2020 to February 21, 2021 it is mandatory to wear a mask in all indoor public spaces in PEI regardless of whether an individual has COVID-19 symptoms or not. Face guards and spit shields do not replace ...
- Provides donated goods to people in need. Goods include: Food Clothing and footwear Toys Household items Furniture Personal itemsAccepts donationsCOVID-19 UPDATE: Open with social distancing measures in place: one person at a time, doors are locked...
- Helps seniors find long-term arrangements for their pet dogs if they are no longer able to care for them. Also assists individuals who require help finding new homes for older dogs. Includes: Foster care Adoption services Pre-planned long-term careCOVID-19 UP...
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Food Bank - CornwallProvided by: Good Shepherd Pastoral Unit - AKA: Saint Vincent de Paul Cornwall Food BankProvides food to those in need.COVID-19 UPDATE: Call and leave a message. Your call will be returned to arrange a pick-up time.
- Healthy, free, hot meals served everyday of the year. Lunch and supper service available.COVID-19 UPDATE: Take-out only * Lunch 7 days a week from 11am-12pm * Supper Monday-Friday from 4pm-5pm
- Free hot meals served weekdaysCOVID-19 UPDATE: Take out only Monday-Friday 11:30am-12:30pm * Large families can call one day ahead to notify kitchen to prepare in advance
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name