41 of 46 results item of 46
- Therapeutic RidingProvided by: The Joyriders Therapeutic Riding Association of PEI - AKA: JoyridersProvides therapeutic riding lessons for individuals who have an intellectual or physical disability. Offers ten week programs in the spring and fall and a six week summer introductory program for new applicants.At times there may be a waitlist.
- Provides a variety of physical and mental health services for veterans. Includes: Hearing loss and tinnitus: Compensation, hearing aids and accessories Mental health and wellness: Counselling, peer support, and compensation Physical health and wellness: Compen...
- Sighted volunteers are matched with a person with vision loss. Activities are based on the needs of the person with sight loss and may include: Reading books and newspapers Organizing things around the house Going for walks around the community Assisting with ...
- Weekly hour-long group walks on the Confederation Trail in Charlottetown. Walks are followed by a cup of tea and treat. Sighted guides offered if available. Walks are weather permitting.
- Provides an opportunity for young adults with varying degrees of hearing loss to connect, offer peer support to each other, and to become active members of their communities.
- Youth sports programs aimed at teaching participants and their parents/guardians new techniques which will benefit the child throughout their life. The three programs are based on age and range from young kids receiving early instruction in basic motor skills ...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name