21 of 30 results item of 76
- A national program that provides coverage to registered First Nations and recognized Inuit for a specified range of medically necessary items and services that are not covered by other plans and programs. The benefit categories are: Dental care Eye and vision ...
- Airbnb hosts offer their rental space for free to people going through a difficult time. This includes: Medical stays: For those receiving care or supporting a patient or healing with family during a difficult time Refugee housing: Temporary accommodation befo...
- Islanders who have been pre-approved for out-of-province medical services may be eligible for assistance to pay for travel to their appointments through the following programs: Maritime Bus Program: Fare subsidies are available for eligible applicants to get t...
- Free Confederation Bridge toll and Northumberland Ferry passes for eligible PEI residents travelling to approved out-of-province medical appointments.
- Provides eligible applicants with full cost coverage of approved medication costs related to their AIDS/HIV diagnosis.
- Provides cost assistance to help eligible applicants pay for approved prescription medications in cases where the cost of medication is making it difficult to pay for other life expenses. Information about household caps on the amount of financial assistance t...
- Provides eligible applicants with full cost coverage of approved long-acting injectable antipsychotic medications.
- Provides eligible applicants with full cost coverage of approved prescription and non-prescription medications.
- Provides eligible applicants with partial cost coverage for approved medications and supplies including: Insulin products Oral medications Urine-testing materials Blood strips
- Provides eligible applicants with full cost coverage of approved anemia treatment medications.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name