21 of 30 results item of 32
- A non-refundable tax credit that helps individuals with disabilities or their supporting persons reduce the amount of income tax they may have to pay. An individual may claim the disability amount once they are eligible for the disability tax credit. This amou...
- Provides equipment to allow members, schools, and service clubs to participate in sports.
- Awards of up to $500 annually toward costs for items that increase the participation and inclusion of children with disabilities in Island life.
- Provides financial support for extraordinary veterinary expenses, support to attend conferences and meetings related to guide dog issues, and support available to assist with legal fees related to guide dog access rights.Extraordinary veterinary expenses inclu...
- Scholarships of up to $500 towards the cost of post-secondary education at a recognized educational institution.
- Provides free smartphones for people with sight loss. Training videos on how to use accessibility features on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch are available online.Phones are subject to availability.
- Scholarships to cover post-secondary studies are available in the amounts of $500 to $5,000.
- Two annual $500.00 awards for post-secondary education.
- Provides a variety of scholarships and resources on financial aid to provide support to children and youth who are blind or visually impaired, or deaf or hard of hearing.
- Social Programs - AccessAbility SupportsProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Social Development and Housing - AKA: Formerly Department of Family and Human ServicesProvides supports and services to people living with a disability. Based on an assessment, support may be provided in one or more of the following areas: Personal: To help with personal daily living Housing: Financial assistance for a caregiver or for home...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name