11 of 20 results item of 32
- Provides kids with the opportunity to develop their coordination and gross motor skills through exercise. Parents receive tips on how families can be more active in their daily lives.
- Offers a two day and night camp for families each summer. Accommodations and meals included. Activities may include: Camp fires Arts and crafts Archery Games Other staff organized events
- Families can drop in to use the playroom for unstructured play time. There are various toys and games available.
- Provides a variety of classes, including: Mommy and Me Book Club Family Friendly Meals (take home information, tips, ingredients, and recipes for healthy and quick meals) Music and craft programs Self-esteem program for kids Programs to promote physical activi...
- Provides a variety of family programs, such as: Baby Signs Parent Child Mother Goose Wiggle, Giggle and Munch ABC Music and Me by Kindermusik
- Provides several recreational activities and additional programming that may include: Sewing Mom and toddler groups Youth, women, and elder groups Cultural activities and eventsActivity availability dependent on funding resources. Contact for more information.
- Designed to offer parents of infants and soon-to-be parents, the opportunity to interact with other parents while at the same time developing emotional ties with their baby. Sessions include socialization, talks from professionals about baby development stages...
- Provides a cooking class for parents/guardians and their children to learn to cook healthy meals together.
- Helps children develop their language by learning songs, rhymes and stories. Parents/guardians participate in the class with their kids.
- Provides a variety of classes for parents and their children, includes: Playgroups with scheduled activities (that might focus on art, science, and math) with free playtime and a snack Bond to Literacy Kids Have Stress Too Nutritional education programs Commun...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name