Filter by
  • Permits
11 of 12 results item of 12

Find Community and Social Resources

  1. People must complete a Trapper Education Course before applying for a trapping licence in PEI. Courses are offered twice per year, usually in April and October.
  2. People who wish to trap furbearing wild animals in PEI must apply for a trapping licence and have completed a Trapper Education Course. Information is available online about where trapping is permitted.Note: Please see 211 record for Trapper Education Course.