11 of 20 results item of 27
- Overnight March break camp designed for individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities.
- Weekend overnight camps for youth and adults with intellectual and physical disabilities are held each a month from September-May to provide respite for caregivers.COVID-19 UPDATE: Currently only day programs are being offered; no overnight stays
- Summer overnight camps in a Christian environment. There are separate camps for ages 5-7 years, 7-12 years, 11-13 years, and 13-16 years. Activities include but are not limited to: Arts and crafts Swimming Archery Tenting trips Campfires Music and drama Outdoo...
- Children and youth can attend half week or full week overnight camp sessions.
- Day or overnight camps for youth with intellectual and physical disabilities held on PD days during the school year.
- Provides a two week summer experience that combines the joys of camp with excursions and activities to help youth learn and develop skills to pursue post-secondary education. Takes place in Toronto and all expenses are paid.
- Provides several summer and pedagogical day (PD) camps, workshops and events for school aged children.Program topics may include: Claymation Climate Change Camp Girls Intro to Engineering Game Design
- 10 week summer day camp. Kids participate in a variety of outdoor and indoor activities and make use of: Basketball nets and a paved hockey rink Wooden train, old car, tractor and wagon Garden, green space, and sand box Tire park and paved race track Music, ar...
- Day camp offered throughout the summer. Kids can be signed up for the entire summer, week-by-week, or three days per week. Camp activities include: Physical activities Science and technology Field trips Activities that focus on life skills, decision making, co...
- Overnight summer camp experience designed for individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities.Activities Includes: Canoeing Swimming 3rd Degree boot camp Run Jump Play Parasports Crafts
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name