1 of 10 results item of 41
- Staff are trained Child Passenger Safety Technicians certified through I.W.K Child Safety Link to install car seats, inform and educate on car seat safety
- Trained staff can provide instruction on the proper installation of a car seat and answer questions.
- Certified staff provide car seat installation, education and inspections.
- A Maritime-wide children's unintentional injury prevention program.Offers information to parents, caregivers and health professionals on keeping kids safe on the road (e.g. car seat safety, pedestrian safety), at home, and at play.
- Caseworkers provide information and referral, support, and advocacy to individuals who have concerns about child sexual abuse or exploitation regarding a child in their life.If concerns are immediate, call local authorities.
- Child and Family Services - Online Resources About Child Sexual AbuseProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Social Development and Housing - AKA: Formerly Department of Family and Human ServicesProvides online resources to help Islanders understand: How to recognize signs a child may be suffering child sexual abuse What happens after abuse is reported Where survivors can find support What happens if you are charged with a sexual offence involving a c...
- Child and Family Services - Report Child AbuseProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Social Development and Housing - AKA: Formerly Department of Family and Human ServicesBy law, anyone who thinks a child is being abused or neglected by a parent or guardian must call Child Protection Services. Call if you think a child is/has: Being physically, sexually or emotionally hurt by a parent/guardian Been hurt and a parent/guardian di...
- Canada's tipline for reporting the sexual abuse and exploitation of children on the internet. All reports concerning incidents that are potentially in violation of the Criminal Code of Canada are sent to the police for possible investigation and any informatio...
- A counsellor works with families, children, and youth to help newcomers deal with challenges of adapting to life in Canada. The counsellor can help with pre-existing or new concerns and help with problem solving and working towards goals and personal skills.
- Provides a variety of classes for kids and their parents who live in West Prince. There is a small fee for some programs. Includes: Mommy and Me Book Club Family Friendly Meals (take home information, tips, ingredients, and recipes for healthy and quick meals)...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name