1 of 10 results item of 120
- 1:1 Peer Support ProgramProvided by: Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada - Atlantic Division - AKA: MS SocietyTrained volunteers provide one-on-one telephone and internet based peer support for people with a diagnosis of MS and their caregivers.
- Registered nurses are available 24-hours a day to answer health questions over the phone and will: Help you determine whether you require emergency or non-urgent medical attention Provide current, reliable information related to your health issue Offer helpful...
- A weekly ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
- A weekly online ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
- Provides online information about advance care planning, including: How to share your health and personal care preferences with health care teams and your family if you become incapable of expressing your own decisions, for example, health care treatment and w...
- Provides support to caregivers and individuals recovering from a stroke. Includes navigation, goals setting, and referral support. Virtual programs include support groups, exercise, and education sessions.
- Provides an hour-long online peer meeting for individuals with aphasia and other communication disabilities.Note: Acceptance to the meeting will be confirmed after the registration.
- Provides online information and resources about arthritis, includes: Signs and symptoms Types and stages of arthritis Risk factors Patient journey Personal stories Treatment including pain management, surgery, medications and complementary therapies Research H...
- Healthcare experts provide confidential answers to questions posed online about life-limiting illness, palliative care, loss, and grief. Professionals include physicians, nurses, social workers, pediatric specialists, spiritual care advisors, a grief specialis...
- Short-term loan (up to three months) of home-use hospital beds including delivery, pick-up, and installation.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name