Result search of: shelter
1 of 10 results item of 45
- Provides an overnight shelter for men who are homeless.Transportation to the shelter may be able to be arranged if required.COVID-19 UPDATE: An isolation room has been set up for anyone displaying symptoms
- In the event of a sustained power outage or other emergency, residents can access the municipal building to use the washer, dryer, shower, charge their electronics, and warm food.
- Provides a warming centre during severe weather events. Individuals can stop in to warm up, charge electronic devices and have a hot drink.
- Housing - Emergency Shelter Referral LineProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Social Development and Housing - AKA: Formerly Department of Family and Human ServicesPeople in urgent need of overnight shelter can call a toll-free referral hotline. If local shelters are full, arrangements can be made to transport those in need to a local hotel for the night. The hotline also helps connect those in need to other services suc...
- Provides shelter accommodation for women. Residents have access to: Employment services Parenting programs Life skills programs Services of the Lennox Island Health Centre A safe and supportive housing environmentEmergency stays at the shelter can be up to six...
- Overnight shelter facility located in Charlottetown and open to all PEI women. Services include: Same-day reservation service Beds Food and drink Access to laundry and hygiene products Storage for belongings Free transportation within Charlottetown Transportat...
- Provides overnight harm reduction shelter for adult males who abuse substances or have chemical dependency. Six beds are available on a first come, first served basis each night.
- Emergency Shelter for individuals in need of safety because of violence in their lives. People who live at the shelter can access: Safety planning Advocacy Childcare services Follow-up support Referrals to outreach services and second stage housing in location...
- Helps to reunite lost pets with their owners, includes: Responds to public concerns about lost/stray domestic animals Shelter and care for lost/stray animals and attempts to locate owners Post lost/stray animals in custody to shelter website Assesses animals f...
- People who are no longer able to care for their dogs, cats or small companion animals can rehome them at the shelter.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name