1 of 10 results item of 15
- Provides a free backpack full of school supplies to those in need.Accepts donations at various locations across PEI. Donation items needed include: Backpacks Pencils and erasers Notebooks and scribblers Pencil sharpeners Glue sticks Duo tangs Rul...
- A bag filled with information and samples of products for parent and baby.
- Provides donated goods to people in need. Goods include: Food Clothing and footwear Toys Household items Furniture Personal itemsAccepts donationsCOVID-19 UPDATE: Open with social distancing measures in place: one person at a time, doors are locked...
- Free used clothing and toys for young children and used household items. Contents vary from week-to-week. If a client has a specific need and the item is not in stock, staff will try to find the item for them.
- Free StoreProvided by: Free Store - Items from the Community to the Community - AKA: Free Store; Summerside Free StoreProvides the opportunity for people in need to shop the store free of charge for clothing and other personal or household items. Donations of clean, gently used goods are welcome. Items accepted for donation and that may be available at the store during shoppi...
- Free secondhand children's books.Accepts donations of gently used or new children's books.
- Donated clothing for infants, children and adults is available. People can take what they need and donations are welcome. Washer and dryer are also available for families to do laundry.
- Free used clothing is available for ages newborn to six years. Clients can trade clothing or take what is needed. A washer and dryer are available to use for free.Donations accepted
- Hospital grade breast pumps available to borrow free of charge for short-term loans. Priority is given to serious medical issues. Breast pump attachments can be purchased at cost.COVID-19 UPDATE: Email to make a request
- New mothers can borrow hospital grade breast pumps for free for up to three months (possibly longer dependent on availability). Attachments must be purchased.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name