1 of 6 results item of 6
- Toll bridge that links PEI to mainland Canada by a connection to New Brunswick. The bridge connects between Borden-Carleton, PEI and Cape Jourimain, NB.The website contains information about bridge tolls (free to arrive on PEI, toll paid when leaving), bridge ...
- Ferry service that links PEI and Nova Scotia. Transports vehicles and walk-on passengers. Ferry crossings are 75 minutes and there are amenities on board. Fares are only charged when departing PEI; no fare when leaving Nova Scotia.
- Provides city and rural bus transit across PEI.See website for routes, schedules, and fare information.
- Provides school transportation services for children living at addresses that meet eligibility criteria. Families can use the online resources provided on the website to: Search an address to find out school zone information Check eligibility for transportatio...
- Provides transportation to French language public school students who live at eligible addresses.
- Provides vehicle and passenger ferry service between Souris, PEI and Îles de la Madeleine. Ferry crossings are 5 hours and there are amenities on board. Ferry operates year-round.Email directly through website
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name