1 of 10 results item of 30
- People can apply to adopt kittens, or sometimes older cats, that are in the agency's care. Available animals can be viewed on the website. All felines available for adoption have: Gone through an isolation period to ensure they do not have feline panleukopenia...
- Provides an opportunity for people to adopt dogs, cats, and small domestic animals. Adoption fee includes: Examination by a veterinarian Flea/parasite treatment Vaccinations (including rabies shot if animal is old enough) Spay/neuter surgery Microchipping (for...
- Enforces the animal control by-law. Residents can report dogs and cats roaming at large or defecating on their property.
- Upholds the animal control by-law and issues dog licences.
- Helps to reunite lost pets with their owners, includes: Responds to public concerns about lost/stray domestic animals Shelter and care for lost/stray animals and attempts to locate owners Post lost/stray animals in custody to shelter website Assesses animals f...
- Officers respond to public complaints or concerns related to animal well-being, includes: Animal welfare checks Responding to stray or injured animals Seizing abused or dangerous animals Responding to complaints of unlicensed dogs in select coverage areas Byla...
- People who are no longer able to care for their dogs, cats or small companion animals can rehome them at the shelter.
- Complaints and InvestigationsProvided by: Prince Edward Island Veterinary Medical Association - AKA: PEIVMAReceives and investigates complaints from the public about medical care received by animals from licensed veterinarians in PEI.
- Directory of Veterinary ClinicsProvided by: Prince Edward Island Veterinary Medical Association - AKA: PEIVMAProvides an online directory of all veterinary clinics in PEI.
- Supports for seniors with dogs includes: Assistance with exercising dogs Deliver/pick up supplies from grocery or pet store Help with animal hygiene Transportation to and from vet and groomer Temporary care during hospitalization
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name