1 of 6 results item of 6
- PEI's Child and Youth Advocate is an independent officer of the Legislative Assembly and supports the rights of children through individual advocacy services such as: Hearing concerns directly from children, youth and their families and helping them to have th...
- Reviews and responds to complaints by those who have grounds to believe that they have experienced discrimination against the protections in the PEI Human Rights Act.Grounds of discrimination include: Age Association Colour, Race, Ethnic or National Origin Cre...
- Provides online access to decisions made by the Commission or the Courts on human rights cases.
- Offers online guides and fact sheets to help the public understand their rights under PEI's Human Rights Act.
- Employees or employers in non-union workplaces can file a formal complaint under the PEI Employment Standards Act. The Chief Employment Standards Officer is responsible for reviewing such complaints.
- Provides online resources to help employees and employers understand their rights and responsibilities under the Employment Standards Act and Youth Employment Act. Includes information about: Wages and work hours Special leave Human rights Sexual harassment Wo...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name