1 of 10 results item of 58
- Provides a two week program for expecting parents that addresses topics such as: Breastfeeding Skin-to-skin Fetal development Postpartum care Cloth diapering Car seat safety Other topics
- Postnatal group that meets to discuss topics related to infant care. The groups shares a nutritious snack together. Includes: Food supplements Infant care Parenting Personal growth and development Time management Money matters Resource kits Active communicati...
- Volunteer, trained doulas (also known as a non-medical birth coach/companion/post-birth supporter) provide in-home physical, emotional, and informational support to a mother before, during and after childbirth to help her achieve the healthiest, most satisfyin...
- Support for new and expecting mothers/guardians on a casual or long-term basis through a listening ear and referrals to professional services if desired.
- Provides home visits for parents of young children who need support.
- Matches new mothers with another mom as a peer helper to be a support by calls, texts, emails, and hospital visits.
- Prenatal group that meets to discuss various pregnancy and post pregnancy related topics. ?Group members enjoy a nutritious meal together. Includes: Fetal development Labour and delivery Hospital tour Healing after birth Healthy nutrition Baby care Taking care...
- A bag filled with information and samples of products for parent and baby.
- Offers an opportunity for prenatal and postnatal mothers to share their parenting experiences with each other.
- Volunteers and staff are available to help women and teens discuss their feelings about their unplanned pregnancy. The agency takes a pro-life, faith-based position but peer support services are offered in a non-judgmental and no-pressure way. Includes: Unders...
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name