1 of 10 results item of 32
- Service options available to current and former members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). Includes: Disability pension services: help paying for healthcare services Mental health support: Talk to a professional RCMP and family: transition services a...
- Student Financial Services - Severe Permanent Disability BenefitProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Education and Lifelong Learning - AKA: Formerly Department of Education, Early Learning and CultureProvides eligible applicants with financial relief by cancelling their PEI provincial student loan debt if they have a severe permanent disability that prevents them from participating in post-secondary studies and the labour force for the remainder of their l...
- Social Programs - AccessAbility SupportsProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Social Development and Housing - AKA: Formerly Department of Family and Human ServicesProvides supports and services to people living with a disability. Based on an assessment, support may be provided in one or more of the following areas: Personal: To help with personal daily living Housing: Financial assistance for a caregiver or for home...
- Provides a variety of scholarships and resources on financial aid to provide support to children and youth who are blind or visually impaired, or deaf or hard of hearing.
- Two annual $500.00 awards for post-secondary education.
- Scholarships to cover post-secondary studies are available in the amounts of $500 to $5,000.
- Provides free smartphones for people with sight loss. Training videos on how to use accessibility features on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch are available online.Phones are subject to availability.
- Scholarships of up to $500 towards the cost of post-secondary education at a recognized educational institution.
- Provides financial support for extraordinary veterinary expenses, support to attend conferences and meetings related to guide dog issues, and support available to assist with legal fees related to guide dog access rights.Extraordinary veterinary expenses inclu...
- Awards of up to $500 annually toward costs for items that increase the participation and inclusion of children with disabilities in Island life.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name