1 of 10 results item of 1818
- 1:1 Peer Support ProgramProvided by: Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada - Atlantic Division - AKA: MS SocietyTrained volunteers provide one-on-one telephone and internet based peer support for people with a diagnosis of MS and their caregivers.
- Offers a variety of programs for youth to help explore and develop life long skills.Projects include: Agriculture (livestock production and management through the experience of owning, caring for, showing and marketing projects, and maintaining records) Food a...
- 511 - Current Road ConditionsProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Transportation and Infrastructure - AKA: Formerly Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy (TIE)Provides a free traveler information service for the public to access by phone, mobile device or computer. Allows users to see current road and weather conditions through maps and highway cameras.
- 511 - Report Road Conditions or Traffic IssuesProvided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Transportation and Infrastructure - AKA: Formerly Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy (TIE)Provides free service for Islanders to report road conditions or traffic problems by email, phone or text message. Types of issues related to provincial roads that can be reported include: Road signs knocked over Blocked roads (i.e. tree or power line) Pot hol...
- Driving course designed to help participants maintain their independence and their driving privileges. Course covers a wide variety of materials and show participants how to adjust their skills to compensate for physical changes that may occur with aging.Cours...
- Registered nurses are available 24-hours a day to answer health questions over the phone and will: Help you determine whether you require emergency or non-urgent medical attention Provide current, reliable information related to your health issue Offer helpful...
- A weekly ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
- A weekly online ADHD support group offered in an accepting environment where attendees can share their experiences, offer support to each other, and share resources and tips.
- Provides a supportive online environment for parents of children with ADHD to learn and share their experiences, resources and tips.
- Provides a list of ATV clubs on PEI.
Select Results to print
- Service nameAgency name