Make a Complaint - Early Learning and Child Care Facilities

Provided by: Government of Prince Edward Island - Department of Education and Lifelong Learning - AKA: Formerly Department of Education, Early Learning and Culture

Service Description

Concerns or complaints about early learning centres or child care facilities should be reported to the Department of Education and Lifelong Learning, which is responsible for issuing licences to these establishments.


Open to all
No fees
How to Access:
Call the Early Childhood Programs Administrator to report concerns
Documents Required:
Not applicable
Program Phone Numbers:
Coverage Area:
Prince Edward Island

Service Locations & Contact Info